CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pics for the 'Rents

Picture's from a gathering we attended at Chuck's co-worker's (Sherbert) house. The photos are courtesy of Sherbert's brother. Mostly for the grandparent's enjoyment so indulge me.

Charlotte on the garden bench with Sherbert's dog Blue whacking the pinata, serious business
Delaney's turn at the pinata, she really got her whole body into it!

with her loot hidden in the hat
Guarding her loot with her skank eye
My oldest daughter Elli.
Me hiding behind flowers (it hides the double chin).

I don't think Chuck would like me posting his pictures, so we will leave it at that.

Wednesday Stats

Meal plan: Perfect!
Water: I think 52 ounces - yeah!
Ran: 4 miles on treadmill with 4 quarter mile hills.
Elliptical: 35 minutes
Strength workout: check
Total workout calories burned: 1,000 +

4 Talk to me people!:

Marcy said...

OMG!! I am dying of laughter over the skank eye pic!! She MEANS BUSINESS! Don't EVEN touch that LOL How cute!

Lesley said...

Great pics - I loved the one of Delaney whacking the pinata.....she looked like she should be on Tombraider....very cool. It looks like a lovely gathering and I'm sure the Olds are suitably touched!

Well done on your big workout...you sound like you mean business too. Keep it up.

No double chins there....

Lesley x

P.O.M. said...

Great pics - they look professional :)

Nice job on the work out and food journal. Keep it up.

Nancy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how cute