CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Bullet Brainwork

I'm too tired to form complete paragraphs today (not that I am normally very good at it anyway) so I'm sticking to bullets today.

  • I have been going non-stop this week, waking up at 6 or 7 am and staying up until midnight or 1 am. I just have tons of stuff going on - same old, same old too much stuff to do and not enough time to do it, so I do none of it well.

  • I have been doing GREAT on my exercising. It would have been easy to not make time for this since I have been so busy, but I decided that it needs to be a priority, so I am not going to use my busyness as an excuse. Besides, if I take care of myself, I should feel better so I can do everything else better. I am right on track for meeting my exercise goals this week and haven't missed a single workout.

  • Do you ever wish your life was a musical? When I hear a song I like I always imagine lip syncing it at a party, or some other occasion to put on a fun show. Like I wanted to lip sync Elton John and KiKi Dee's "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" at my wedding 7 years ago. Of course we didn't end up having a big wedding and my husband wasn't up for the fun, so we didn't...but I had it choreographed and everything in my mind. I also have a vision of doing a version of "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" and several other songs - but so far no takers on performance partners. I guess I'm lame.

  • Word of the day: Beplane - this is how 3 and 5 year olds in my house pronounce complain...and I listened to them say it a gazillion times this morning as they argued about who was "beplaning" the most. I seriously think they have a plot going to drive me crazy so they can get away with more stuff. Yes, drive mommy to start drinking at 9 am, or better yet send her to the insane assylum and we will have complete freedom! Boowahaha.

2 Talk to me people!:

Nancy said...

Oh my, I sssswear we are twins separated at birth

1. ME Too
2. me TOO!
3. me too
4. oh, me too. they are 3 and 5 and they beplane a LOT.

:D

Lesley said...

Well done you! Busy but still exercising. I have been busy but eating and sitting around!! not a happy bunny about that. So it stops now!

Well done again and I wish I'd popped in earlier to have my butt kicked before I put 4 of the 10 lbs I lost back on!

Lesley x