CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

CORE MELTDOWN CHALLENGE

Labor Day is over. Summer is gone. I have made no progress over the summer to improve my body. I don't mind the thick thighs...I have them, will always have them, they are strong and muscular (although currently a little too much chub on top of the muscle). I have always had a "pear shape" because of my thighs....what is getting to me though is my increasing belly size. Rather than a pear I am starting to look like a Butternut Squash. Not good.

Sigh....I NEED A CORE MELTDOWN!

So, I am initiating a self-challenge to reduce my core and regain my shape over the next 30 days. I can do 30 days...can you? Join me if you like...but I'm doing it with or without you. We can post pictures or stats that show middle meltdowns...the prize is a boost to self-esteem.

Start Date: Sunday, September 6
End Date: Monday, October 6

My Plan:

  • AbRipper X (from P90X) 2-3 times per week

  • YogaX (also P90X) once per week

  • maintain running schedule (er start again)

  • keep my diet to lean proteins, fresh veggies and fruit.

  • Stay away from cheeses, processed crapola, etc.

My goal is to reduce the roll when I am sitting. I'll post my start on Sunday and link to anyone who wants to join me.

4 Talk to me people!:

Nikemom said...

i hear you on the [roll while your sitting] thing. i don't have the p90x workout. is it worth purchasing? it must be if your doing it. good luck with the goal. i think it's great!

Marcy said...

You're doing p90x?!? Ooooohhhh dang girl you is crazy LOL

Mrs Furious said...

Oh.My.God. You got the P90X!!!!! I cannot CANNOT wait to here how this turns out!

Caitlin said...

hahah i love the label!

those are some great goals, good luck!