CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cute Quote of the Day


"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply:

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her."

So - if you give her crap, you will receive a bucket full of shit.

Ah, Memories....after rereading this I remembered when I was about 20 or so my friend and I dumped a bucket of horse manuer all over a guys truck in the middle of the night because he was trash talking my friend. We even went so far as to cover my license plate so we couldn't be "traced" - I was such a goody two-shoes it made me nervous to be so naughty.

2 Talk to me people!:

Unknown said...

Haha! Love it!
PS: Thanks for your well wishes!!

Marcy said...

I agree with all of it except the grocery part. Awwhhhhhh nah I'm not cooking anyone a meal LMAO!

Did he ever find out that you guys did it?