CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Seven Things - Week in Review

Seven good things last week:

  1. My husband and I rocked out making a landmark out of Delaney starting Kindergarten. I took Delaney out for a special mother daughter day. Plus, my husband and I made her a special dinner the night before, pancakes the morning of, and took her out to lunch when we picked her up the first day.
  2. Got my bills paid.
  3. Got caught up on my laundry…but now I am behind again, and my house completely cleaned…but now it is messy again. Oh well, gotta love those kids.
  4. My Mom, step-dad, two sisters and a brother-in-law are visiting and we have had lots of good family time…my house is a little more chaotic than normal, but it is worth it.
  5. I went kayaking with my girls on Saturday. I took both of the little ones out with me individually on the lake and let them have a shot at rowing. It was fun, and now my arms are a little sore…I’d love to do that more often.
  6. Danced and sang with a bunch of little kids at a birthday party on Saturday night (Saturday was busy). One year olds are funny.
  7. Made it to church.


Notice how none of my good things related to diet and exercise? That will change this week, I am ready to recommit, my mindset is there…next weeks list will rock!


Three things I will do this week:

  1. Get on a better eating plan.
  2. Get all my runs in.
  3. Spend one-on-one time with each of my three girls.

4 Talk to me people!:

Marcy said...

I love Mother Daughter Days. I haven't done on if for ever with Keira. I think that's what we need ;-)

Nancy said...

ah, great week and good lesson in looking back and being grateful, happy about what you've done. I moved about 5 million plants to my mother in laws before my landscaping project commences. Ouch the blisters, but I think she was pretty happy!!

Good luck with the new week!1

Spicy Latina said...

I need to start making a list. Maybe then I will actually start doing the things I say I will do. :-)

Heather said...

Great goals! And great job making the first day of Kindergarten special! Is your Kindergartener your oldest? My oldest starts Kindgergarten on Thursday and we have similar plans with picking him up, lunch etc.