CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Core Meltdown - In the Beginning

Today is the first day of my Core Meltdown Challenge. Well I did cheat a little, I actually did Yoga X yesterday...anyway.

Here we go, before pictures of the culprit. I can't believe I'm actually posting before pictures...but I figure it will keep me more motivated to stick to my plan.


I can't believe I can run with a belly like that!

Week one workout plan:

  • Sunday - 8 mile run, ab ripper X
  • Monday - Strength shoulder & arms
  • Tuesday - 4 mile run, ab ripper X
  • Wednesday - 5 mile run, strength legs & back
  • Thursday - 4 mile run, ab ripper X
  • Friday - Yoga X
  • Saturday - rest

My food plan is pretty basic. I'll be having Bob's Red Mill Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal for breakfast, fruits for snacks, veggies and lean proteins for lunch and dinner. NO CHEESE or MILK products.

Obviously I have some hard work ahead of me to meltdown the belly, love handles, muffin top, etc. Not just toning involved but lots of fat loss needed.

7 Talk to me people!:

Marcy said...

YOur stomach looks better than mine. Where the hell are your stretch marks?!? I hate you! LOL ;-)

Anonymous said...

yeah it looks pretty good to me too, marcy.

may I overstep my bounds and suggest adding some protein to yer fruit snacks?

a combo?


Miz.

Shelley said...

My stomach looks much worse when I don't have spandex sucking stuff in.

eurydice said...

woohoo let the challenge begin!

Mrs Furious said...

#1 I love progression shots
#2 I'm totally excited to see the results
#3 Your stomach does not look bad... go look at my hideous shots from last year.

Heather said...

Go you!!! :)

P.O.M. said...

Good luck on the ab reduction plan. You will do great!

I have to consider what I want to share about the captain, as his "peeps" read my blog.