CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life Changes

I've been abducted by aliens (sick with the flu) the last week, but that is no biggie...I will be back later today with my Gadget report.
Things are super duper heavy at work right now...in a bad way, not a busy way...and not layoffs. Just some really depressing personal stuff going on...sometimes life sucks. Lets just say I wish I didn't have to deal with this, but I'm sort of in the middle of it and need to step up.

6 Talk to me people!:

Mrs Furious said...

Sorry to hear it... hope things turn around soon!

Heather said...

Glad you don't have the flu anymore. Hope work cheers up soon.

Unknown said...

Yeeeeesh, hope the work stuff works itself out! I can't stand that stuff!

Charmaine said...

Really depressing personal stuff?

I hear that. Maybe you really should get some goats? That will take your mind off things.

Carly said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Sorry about the crappy personal stuff bringing you down. I hope whatever it is works itself out soon. Hang in there.

Cute pics BTW....

JIMSIGHT said...

Shoulders back, chin up, left, right, left, right.

Feeling better yet? Hope so..updated FN for you...