CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time to Pull Up My Socks

The past two weeks my exercise has been crap, my diet has been crap, and my attitude has been crap.

The smoke didn't help, but things have cleared up...but I actually sat on my couch Saturday and cried, for no real reason at all other than I just feel like I am doing a crappy job at everything.

And now my husband is down too, he has been laying in bed until 11 or so the last few days. Doesn't he know it is my turn to be blue! What is wrong with us!

My weight loss has been stagnant lately (see paragraph one)...and I was feeling so great last month, this definitely doesn't help with my mindset at all. It just pisses me off knowing, overall I eat pretty healthy, I'm pretty active, and there are people out there who eat worse than me and never exercise and have great bodies. Waaah!


So I set my alarm to get up at 5:45 this morning and run...I woke up at 7, and ran at 8...but I did run. Tomorrow I hope to get up a little earlier to get my butt in gear and quit feeling sorry for myself, because my life is really pretty great.

Needless to say, I have been contemplating things a lot lately and my approach to life. I am hoping to make a bit of a transformation in the next few weeks in how I can have more of a positive impact on my kids, my family, my community and live a healthier, cleaner and simpler life and not feel so frazzled.

Blah, Blah, Blah...
On the brighter side, finally some decent shows are coming back to TV this week.
I would have to say The Closer is my favorite TV show of all TV shows right now. Just love Brenda and the whole cast of characters with all their flaws and grumpiness (I really like grumpy TV characters, hmmmn)...and it came back Monday night, yah! I have been looking forward to this season for months, and the first episode was pretty good!
We also enjoy Monk and Psych and they start up again this Friday. They aren't necessarily the smartest shows on TV, but they are cute and fun and everyone in the family can watch them...and again great characters.
Ahh, the things we look forward to when we are old and married with kids.

5 Talk to me people!:

Fatinah said...

I just bought the last season of the Closer on the weekend and finished it today. I'm so sad that I can't get TNT here where I live......I just love that show. The other show I love but can't watch yet is Saving Grace. Crap!

Fatinah said...

oops - and obviously - great job on going for the run!!!!

Carolyn said...

Aww Yuck! Hope you find your way otu of the rut soon! I've been there, I know how it feels. Just keep in mind how much better you'll feel when you jump back on the eating/exercise wagon!!

Heather said...

Indeed! Husband should know it is your turn! :) Hopefully some sweet summer breezes blow your way and cheer you up!

Mrs Furious said...

I'm right there with you... on every front... including The Closer ;)