CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Smokin' Hot

Required running gear here in NorCal
The air is a hazy grey, thick...it smells like a campfire you can never escape due to all the wildfires going on right now. To top it off it is triple digit temps all this week...112 today.

6 Talk to me people!:

Carolyn said...

Yuck!

SeaBreeze said...

That's one sexy accessory. I honestly don't think you could pay me enough to run outside in that heat.

Lesley said...

Yikes....cold and raining like a sieve here... I've heard about these fires you've been having....must be terrible. I hope it lets up soon.

Lesley x

Marcy said...

OMG!! That totally stinks :-( Hang in there chica!

eurydice said...

I am coming to socal in less than a month. I hope the Big Sur fires are out by then... so I can drive through it. :o)

Steve Stenzel said...

Good luck with your runs out there!!!