CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Recovery Run (Hah!)

Tonight I traded this



for this


After 3 1/2 weeks of not running, I finally made some time at 9pm tonight to run a 5k on my treadmill.

Mile 1 - 9:45

Mile 2 - 9:30

Mile 3 - 9:21

Last .1 - :51

Total time: 29:27

So basically, my pace is improved after this break - hmmn. Maybe I should take more vacations.

I followed up by walking 2 miles with interval hills - so I could get at least 60 minutes of cardio. Plus, I really like the way my ass feels after doing the hills.

Funny kid trick of the day - Charlotte showed me how she can make snowflakes with bologna. My girls got talent.

1 Talk to me people!:

Nancy said...

GOOD. FOR. YOU.

Damn you are faster than me even when you don't run for 3 weeks. :D (well, so is everybody else!)

Nice work getting it done.