CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Nikemom, so here we go.

The rules of this post: The rules are to list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people!

What I Value (in no particular order):
  1. Laughing -especially at the little quirky things in life
  2. Ice Cream - my favorite dessert
  3. Security - having a family and husband I can rely on, a home I can pay for (I think)
  4. The excitement of new adventures - I love to conquer something I've never done before or learn a new skill
  5. Having time to read a book, or take a bath by myself
  6. Being strong - mentally, emotionally, and physically
What I don't Value:
  1. Politics - so tired of all the bullshit and not being able to trust anyone
  2. Shopping - I hate to shop, sorry girls
  3. People who take themselves too seriously...can't you make fun of yourself at all?
  4. Sales calls...need I say more
  5. Greed
  6. Incompetency
As for tagging, I leave that open to anyone who wants to participate.  Have fun!

3 Talk to me people!:

Marcy said...

I am REALLY surprised at #2! I thought was SIL was the only person (woman) that didn't like it LOL

Lesley said...

Hi Shelley. I've been off the radar too and the weight is still an issue. Hope you're feeling happier than in your last post and I'll catch up soon and hopefully think about your tag...very thought provoking.

((((big hug))))

Lesley x

Nikemom said...

I love to shop! and I LOVE ice cream! WOOT WOOT!!!!