I've been tagged by Nikemom, so here we go.
The rules of this post: The rules are to list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people!
What I Value (in no particular order):
- Laughing -especially at the little quirky things in life
- Ice Cream - my favorite dessert
- Security - having a family and husband I can rely on, a home I can pay for (I think)
- The excitement of new adventures - I love to conquer something I've never done before or learn a new skill
- Having time to read a book, or take a bath by myself
- Being strong - mentally, emotionally, and physically
What I don't Value:
As for tagging, I leave that open to anyone who wants to participate. Have fun!
- Politics - so tired of all the bullshit and not being able to trust anyone
- Shopping - I hate to shop, sorry girls
- People who take themselves too seriously...can't you make fun of yourself at all?
- Sales calls...need I say more