CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten


Char wishing her sister off...

The kindergarten class lines up
A little tentative (or cold)
Her teacher is going through menopause and hot flashes, so several of the students were shivering...the teacher sweetly said "I don't get cold!" I guess we need to pack jackets for the classroom.

There's the door Mom and Dad!

Really! You need to leave!

Pick-up...I'm a star!

A good first day.

6 Talk to me people!:

Sparky said...

Awwwwwwwww. So cute! But also. Poor kid having to start school before labour day. That is so mean!! :)

My oldest is starting kindergarten this year too. *sniff*.

Marcy said...

HOW SWEET!! Ooohhhh you are so lucky! I can't believe she started already. I have to wait til the 8th GAH! (and it's only preschool)

Non-Runner Nancy said...

awwww, she looks ready and very very cute!!

Michelle J said...

Very nice photos of your cute daughter!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle

Carly said...

What a cutie!!!!!!! She looks so excited to be at school.

Nikemom said...

how sweet is that?! what a cutie-patootie.