CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten


Char wishing her sister off...

The kindergarten class lines up
A little tentative (or cold)
Her teacher is going through menopause and hot flashes, so several of the students were shivering...the teacher sweetly said "I don't get cold!" I guess we need to pack jackets for the classroom.

There's the door Mom and Dad!

Really! You need to leave!

Pick-up...I'm a star!

A good first day.

6 Talk to me people!:

Heather said...

Awwwwwwwww. So cute! But also. Poor kid having to start school before labour day. That is so mean!! :)

My oldest is starting kindergarten this year too. *sniff*.

Marcy said...

HOW SWEET!! Ooohhhh you are so lucky! I can't believe she started already. I have to wait til the 8th GAH! (and it's only preschool)

Nancy said...

awwww, she looks ready and very very cute!!

Michelle said...

Very nice photos of your cute daughter!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle

Carly said...

What a cutie!!!!!!! She looks so excited to be at school.

Nikemom said...

how sweet is that?! what a cutie-patootie.