CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Why?

Manwhore strikes again. I'm sure most of you have seen Playgirl's, I mean People's latest photo spread of Mario Lopez trying to pose as some of the most famous pictures of sexy guys. There is something wrong with this guy.

eewww! Thank goodnes this picture fuzzes out "the area" - just disturbing

He looks like he's trying out for the village people here.


Ugh...yes you have a nice body, but....I just don't want to see your package that close up.

Sorry Mario, not even you can make a diaper sexy....

3 Talk to me people!:

Marcy said...

OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA I am sorry but those pics are completely laughable HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG!!

If they smelled, those pics would totally smell like cheese. Don't get me wrong he has a nice body but dang does he have to be so cheesecake-ish?! *Barf*

Carly said...

I just spit my water out at the computer! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Furious said...

What the hell is going on?!?! Yeah. Mario... get over yourself. Is it just me or is the dimples plus weird nakedness the wrong and kind sexual image?!