I was suppose to do a 10 mile run on Sunday, I put it off until today (Monday) - and I only made it 3.5 miles. I am just pooped! I think my flu bug I had last week and the week before is still kicking me in the pants. I just feel really fatigued all over my body, but especially in my legs. I am going to shoot for 10 again tomorrow - but we will see. My body isn't cooperating right now.
I actually think I am overextending myself right now. I am doing too many things, and not doing any of them well. Currently on my task list
- Mom & wife & household management (unlimited time demands)
- Part-time job (about 20 - 24 hours a week)
- Also have a handful of accounting clients I take care of on the side (4-10 hours a week)
- Goat farm (2-10 hours a week)
- Treasurer for goat association (5-8 hours a week)
- Running (5 -6 hours a week)
- Reading blogs/updating mine (lots of unaccounted for time)
I just don't know how to streamline my time. Do I need better organization? Or do I need to cut something out? I actually think I like being overextended because I always put myself in this position. I can purge activities, but they always build up again.....and there are certain obsessions that are theraputic and I won't give up. Sometimes I just don't understand why I do this to myself though, I feel pulled in so many directions. Do I thrive on stress?