Two days ago one of my dogs (not my favorite) cornered one of my chickens and caused some damage. I actually thought the chicken had died, but when I went to "take care" of her, she was still breathing and was actually still standing. She was in pretty bad shape, I really didn't think she would make it....but I have a soft spot for animals (this is why I still have that annoying dog) so I wrapped her up, gave her some first aid and antibiotics and hoped she would make it. She is actually doing quite well now, 2 days later and has been nesting in a box on my treadmill in the garage with a heat lamp for warmth. I think I will put her back in her coop tomorrow. I needed to get a run in tonight, so I gently moved her box next to the treadmill and she kept me company.
- Friday - 60 min Treadmill w/ incline intervals & strength
- Saturday - 5 mile pace run
- Sunday - 11 mile run
- Monday - Stretch & Strength Training
- Tuesday - 5 mile run
- Wednesday - 10x400 pace intervals
- Thursday - 60 min Treadmill w/ incline intervals & strength
Now that it is written, I'm committed.